Applications and Components of 3D Holographic Projection Technology
Nowadays, there are a lot of innovations in technology especially in the field of photographic projection. One interesting example is the 3D Holographic Projection Technology. This is the newest high definition technology, whereby the image of a person is presented in 3-dimensional form with a high definition camera on a uniquely designed stage that is projected AS IS at different distant locations AT A TIME.
Those who gaze at the other end witness the presence of a real individual in front of them. They can as well interact with projected person without even having to wear special 3D glasses while interacting with the person.
How Does 3D holographic Projection Works?
Holography is a unique method that allows a light field to be recorded and then reconstructed when the original light field is non-existent. Holography is more of a product of a light source that is scattered from objects.
Holography is just like sound recording, whereby a vibrating matter such as vocal cords and musical instruments creates a sound field that is then recorded to be reproduced at another time, in absence of the original vibrating matter. Activ8 Hologram Events
This is done through a unique design of re-imaging known as Pepper’s ghost technique. The process begins with a painted foil that is cannot be seen by the naked eyes. Adjust it to about 45 degrees across the podium and then using a projector screen, bounce off the content. The original image is then reflected upwards and gives a real 3D impression.
Components in 3D Holographic Projection
- A laser- commonly a mixture of helium and neon is used
- A beam splitter is also one of the components needed in this procedure. Beam splitters are made of prisms and mirrors to separate laser beam into two beams, reference beam and object beam.
- Mirrors direct the light beams to the right places.
- A holographic film is used to record light at extreme resolutions. These are light sensitive elements found on a transparent surface.
- What are the importance and the needs of 3D holographic projection?
- It is essential to the ever growing technology.
- It projects high-resolution images onto space.
- It also allows various viewers simultaneously and also in an independent manner.
- This technology also creates many effects in all aspects of life including educations, healthcare, art and science, and business.
- Lastly, it enables manipulation and viewership of 3D objects in free space without using headgear or 3d glasses.
- Advantages of 3D holographic projection
- It has a high-resolution 3D dimensional impression
- There is no need for projection screen
- They do not need glasses because they offer 3D display.
- Images have a life like an appearance
- The projections have interactive display
Applications of 3D holographic projection
The 3D holographic projection has a broad range of applications. Below are some of its applications:
- Live stage shows
- Military and space application
Future scopes of 3D holographic projection technology include a holographic projector that is the size of a palm that will be able to project a whole computer and future iPad that is built with a holographic projector. If you want to know more about holograms and 3D holography, go to http://www.activ8hologramevents.com/